We are committed to providing you with the most reliable, relevant and up-to-date information on the coronavirus COVID-19 and myeloma as possible, that's why we created a new educational InfoWebinar series. Topics for the InfoWebinars have been carefully curated in response to your concerns as well as from some of the presentations originally scheduled for the National Conference.
- Light Chain (AL) Amyloidosis: Diagnosis and Treatment - View Recording
- Telemedicine Practical Tips on How to Prepare for Appointments - View Recording
- Living Well With Myeloma for 25 Years The Benefits of Getting Involved - View Recording
- Following & Understanding Your Free Light Chain Test Results - View Recording
- Relapsed Refractory Myeloma & What to Expect - View Recording
- The Role of a Drug Access Navigator & Access to Medications During the COVID-19 Pandemic - View Recording
- Relaxation & Stretching Therapies - View Recording
- Get to know your Myeloma Canada Patient Advisory Council (PAC) - View Recording
All InfoWebinars are taped and are available for viewing on our Myeloma Canada YouTube channel.