The Myeloma Canada Ride
Welcome to The Myeloma Canada Ride: Bike to Beat Myeloma !
Myeloma Canada’s exciting national fundraising event, The Myeloma Canada Ride is celebrating its 2nd year in 7 scenic Canadian locations in the spring of 2023:
- Niagara Region, ON: May 7, 2023
- Halifax, NS: May 7, 2023
- Red Deer County, AB: May 13, 2023
- Richmond, BC: May 28, 2023
- Sudbury, ON: June 11, 2023
- Vanleek Hill, ON: June 11, 2023
- St. John's, NL: June 11, 2023
- Virtual Ride: Spring 2023
No Ride? No problem.
You can still participate by registering for the Virtual Ride option and plan your own personal Ride challenge in your community!
Funds raised through The Myeloma Canada Ride: Bike to Beat Myeloma are invested in:
- supporting the pursuit of curing and preventing the disease
- accelerating access to the best care
- empowering and improving the lives of all Canadians affected by myeloma.
Find out more about the event here Learn how to register here
What’s more, this exciting event creates awareness for our cause and brings individuals impacted by myeloma – those living with the disease, their families, friends, caregivers and professionals in the field – together to create strong and supportive communities.
The national fundraising goal for all seven 2023 Myeloma Canada Rides has been set at $300,000.
Whether you’re a seasoned cyclist or looking for a new challenge, the Ride is for you. Create a team or participate on your own. Either way make sure to join us for a fun-filled day with other cycling enthusiasts. Take in the gorgeous sites while you raise money and awareness for a great cause. The Myeloma Canada Ride is sure to be the ride of your life!
Each of the 7 participating Rides will feature 2 routes to choose from*:
- a shorter and more leisurely 30 - 40 km route, or
- a longer and more challenging 70 - 90 km option.
Whichever route you choose, you’ll have a heart-healthy blast raising critical funds to help improve – and save – the lives of thousands of Canadians impacted by myeloma.
Bring your friends and family!
Join us in-person or virtually, at the 2023 Myeloma Canada Ride fundraising event.
To learn more, please contact Justin Moore, Myeloma Canada’s National Fundraising and Development Lead at [email protected].
With your support, you can help save and improve the lives of thousands of Canadians living with myeloma.