To improve the lives of Canadians impacted by myeloma through awareness-building, educational efforts, advocacy, fostering an empowered myeloma community and support of clinical research so that a cure may be found.
Making Myeloma Matter
Myeloma Canada is the only national charitable organization created by and for Canadians impacted by multiple myeloma. The organization is driven to improve the lives of those affected by myeloma by empowering the community through awareness, education and advocacy programs, and supporting clinical research to find the cure. Since it was founded in 2005, Myeloma Canada has been making myeloma matter.
As a patient-driven, patient-focused grassroots organization, Myeloma Canada drives collaborative efforts to unify the voice of the community to effectively shape the Canadian treatment landscape with a committed focus on the improvement of patient outcomes by:
- Providing educational resources to patients, families and caregivers
- Increasing awareness of the disease and its effects on the lives of patients and their families
- Facilitating access to new therapies, treatment options and healthcare resources
- Advancing clinical research and promoting access to new drug trials in Canada
- Empowering patients and caregivers through community engagement
Myeloma Canada is dedicated to advancing the understanding, treatment and management of the disease and accelerating access to game-changing therapies for Canadians living with myeloma.
Charitable Registration Number