There are a number of ways you can make myeloma matter in your community. Host a bake sale. Host a gala. Run a 10km race. Find the fundraising event that best suits you and go for it.
A little online research will reveal hundreds of ideas. To help you get started, here are a few ways to fundraise in your community, whether at work or at home:
- Bake Sale
- Dress Down Day
- Yoga-thon, dance-a-thon, or Zumba-thon
- Benefit concert or charity open mic
- Awareness bracelets sale
- Sport or boards game tournament
- Golf tournament
- Car Wash
- Jogging Club
- Lottery, raffle, or 50/50
- Wine and cheese event or wine tasting
- Paint Nite Event
- Game night like bingo or poker
Call Michelle Oana, Associate Director of Development and Communications, at 579 934‑3885 or fill in the form below. Tell us about your fundraising ideas or ask us for more information. We will provide you with tools, resources, tips, and advice to help make your event a success!
Thank you for making myeloma matter.